StudentsReview :: National University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Fordham University -- Bronx, NY

National University

Alumni Survey

Date: Jan 15 2013
Major: PreLaw and Legal (This Major's Salary over time)
From the first day I entered their facility I was lied to. I was told that I only needed a certain number of classes to graduate and they DOUBLED it on me half way through my education. They have this thing they call "Upper Division General Ed". General Ed is for junior college not getting your BA. They also lied and told me that a certain class would fulfill more than one of their general ed requirements, and then they went back on their word. And of course, shockingly, when I was ready to graduate, they were waiting in the wings and told me that I didn't earn enough credits at NU and had to take yet another class. Of course, because I was supposed to graduate in June, this extra class didn't happen until August, and what do you know, financial aid stops in June. So they tell me to reapply for the next school year, I jump through all those hoops only to get a nasty collection call telling me that I have to have 13.5 units to qualify for financial aid. Why did they tell me to apply if I wasn't going to qualify? Because they lie, and cheat, and steal and they aren't happy unless they are making someone else miserable. Do not go to this school, they treat you like a number not a person and all they care about is getting as much money as possible from you.
Compare NationalSave National