StudentsReview :: California State University - Sacramento - Extra Detail about the Comment

California Polytechnic State University-San Luis Obispo -- San Luis Obispo, CA

Friendly, Approachable, Broken Spirit

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Friendliness
C+
She cares more about University Resource Use than the average student.
Date: Jan 24 2013
Major: Chemistry (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a junior here at Sac State and I regret ever coming here. I got into a lot of different schools, but I went to this one because it was the cheapest. I hate almost everything about the school. I cannot even get into the second class of my major because there are too many people going to school there and not enough classrooms. The faculty even accused me of lying about my major just to get into the second chemistry class. On top of that, in order for me to even stay on the waitlist, you have to not go to the class you are enrolled in and instead go to the class you might not get, so you will get dropped from the class you are enrolled in. The professors just told me "tough luck" and refuse to help me at all with getting into my class. They are not accommodating or helpful at all. I do like the diversity of people, and how down to earth people are, but if you expect to EVER graduate then do not go here. I am just wasting money at this point, and now I am forced to transfer if I want to graduate anytime soon. I would not go here until it stops being impacted.
Compare CSUS/CalState-SacramentoSave CSUS/CalState-Sacramento