StudentsReview :: The Vanguard University of Southern California - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Snooty, Closeminded

Condescending

Faculty Accessibility
B
He cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Jan 24 2013
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
When I first transferred to Vanguard, I had high hopes for the University. My counselor, Jason, made the school seem like an amazing and wonderful school. To say the least, I was ecstatic to attend Vanguard. When I first arrived, the school made it really easy to make "friends", but once the first week is over, the friends you made seemed to disappear. The student leaders, act all high and mighty, and treat other people VERY poorly. The president of the school, a complete idiot, she has no idea what she is doing. Campus safety, they take their job WAY to seriously. Ryan, the resident director, very rude, he has his favorites of course, but treats everybody else like crap. The people on campus very rude. I was trying to make friends, but nobody seemed to care. I was very disappointed with the school, glad I am leaving. Oh, and the business office… TERRIBLE!!! Find a better college. One that is not 39,000 a year, just for a poor quality education.
Compare VUSCSave VUSC