StudentsReview :: Prescott College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SAT1060
Super Brilliant
Extra Curriculars
Social Life
He cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Jan 30 2013
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is awesome! My first class, the
Wilderness Orientation
is a good example. You have two leaders with a group of students on a backpacking trip for three weeks, just campin, hikin and having a blast. One of my instructors was older, and the other was a recent graduate. The younger one, hearing that I had just come from an alcohol rehab facility, told and showed me many ways that I could make intoxicating substances from many local plants (and even a toad!). This allowed me to party with my fellow students without drinking! He even told me what sorts of places to go to or to look for to find the plants i need.

The other leader was all hung up on being respectful of nature and other people, to the point that, to follow his lead would have really cramped my style. He was a real drag. Thank god for the younger guy, who even went so far as to tell me of places in the notional forest where parties were not likely to be busted and of neighborhood that were less likely to have parties busted up by cops. Following his advise, I have had a great first year and a half, partying my butt off! Yeah, I have studied hard, though i don't know that i really needed to, and I would have studied hard where ever i had gone to school, but where else is an instructor going to tell you how to make hallucinogens from local plants? Like I said, awesome!
We even got to get naked!!

Compare PrescottSave Prescott