StudentsReview :: California Lutheran University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

Surrounding CityB Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyA+
Friendly, Approachable

B
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Feb 07 2013
Major: Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etc (This Major's Salary over time)
So I'm 21 years old and I have been attending CLU since I was a freshman. I read some comments below and can't believe people would say such rude things. Cal Lutheran is one of the best universities. Everyone is so friendly here and outgoing. And the teachers actually have one on one time with you instead of making you seem like a face in a crowd. What I don't understand is how people could have made bad comments. First off, college is a two way street…you get out what you want to put in. If you come in with a bad attitude you're going to have a bad experience. If you transfer here, you gotta come with the urge to meet new people. Cal Lutheran provides opportunities for people to meet but it's your decision on whether to take those opportunities or not. Personally, I love cal Lutheran. I've met some life long friends and my teachers are always there when I need advice. For being a small school, I think the other factors add up to benefit you as a person. I love it!!
Compare CLUSave CLU