StudentsReview :: William Woods University - Extra Detail about the Comment

College of William and Mary -- Williamsburg, VA

William Woods University

Alumni Survey

Date: Feb 18 2013
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
In 1980 William Woods was a small private women's college where I was attending for the Nursing Program. I took many science classes at Westminster College. Now the University is co-ed offering a variety of degrees. My experience was excellent. The professors were always available personally and professionally. The curriculum was difficult and challenging. Greek life was the primary social life and Fulton offered very little. Freshman dorms were very comfortable and sorority houses nicely appointed. Tucker Dining Hall offered excellent food. I did not test well in the challenging science curriculum so I switched to Business half way through my junior year and still graduated in 4 years. I took a few classes in the equestrian program and all I have to say is this, why would anyone spend money to go to college to learn to ride or train a horse? Join the United States Pony Club and save your money! That's what I did and I was an excellent rider and trainer, travelling many states competing at high levels. There is NO money in the horse world right now anyway! I give William Woods University two thumbs up!
Compare WWUSave WWU