StudentsReview :: Mississippi College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Excess Competition
D-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B
She cares more about Excess Competition than the average student.
Date: May 08 2013
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
when I first came to MC I was very excited and ready to meet new people and thrive in my major, However,the first week of being on campus I noticed that some students and faculty that were nice during recruitment changed their actions towards alot of the new students tremendously including myself. I think there is a level of closeminded and self-absorbed people at MC. They are not adjusted to change especially when new students arrive in their department. Some universities have their problems but in this school, its deceptive. they call themselves christians but yet some do not act like it.the positive is the campus is beautiful and there are some students and faculty here that are friendly but they are considered the minority. I strongly urge anyone who is interested in coming to this university to visit the campus.I am sure no one wants to be somewhere they feel they are not accepted. This is NOT a good place to be if you enjoy being outgoing and being yourself. But then again if you dont care, it shouldnt matter.
Compare MississippiSave Mississippi