StudentsReview :: California Baptist University - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

SafetyA+
Closeminded

Average
Useful Schoolwork
She cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Date: Jun 06 2013
Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
I am currently attending CBU as a psych major. The classes are extremely easy and definitely not what I expected at a private school. My biggest complaint would be the student services(and cost of course). NO ONE and I mean NO ONE in financial aid or student accounts knows how to give you an answer or help you. First time I went to student accounts my tuition balance was $2000, then when I went back to get a 2nd opinion my balance was only $200, then I called to set up my approved payments my REFUND was $200!! Clearly no one knows how to read a Fee Statement. Ive spoken to financial aid at the main campus and OPS and both are just rude and unhelpful. The OPS financial aid lady off Tyler just hates her job or hates students or maybe both. Being that CBU is not cheap (and I pay all out of pocket and loans) I would hope they would have the staff that can actually help in calculating your tuition. I have thought about transferring to UCR or CSUSB, not even half the cost of CBU, but the only thing keeping me at CBU is the teachers and class sizes.
Compare CBUSave CBU