StudentsReview :: The University of Northwestern St Paul - Extra Detail about the Comment

The University of Northwestern St Paul

Friendly

Helpful, Arrogant

Creativity/ Innovation
B+
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Aug 07 2013
Major: Communications (This Major's Salary over time)
When given the tour I loved how beautiful the campus was and I was also assured by the tour guide that a lot of people from out-of-state go here and that it is not a suitcase campus. This was a lie. The campus is a desert on the weekends as everyone goes home, which left no fun for the students who stayed. The whole no drinking or smoking was not an issue as that was something that I was looking for. There is just simply nothing to do unless you want to spend money, which I am sure most college kids can not do every weekend. Also, is you get professor Aaron for bible drop the class as soon as you can. He was very arrogant and never available to help, or when you asked a question he would reply with, "what do you think?" Of course I do not know the answer and that is why I am asking it. I went for a year and that is all. The people are all very friendly and are actively searching the lord, but the girls are very desperate to find husbands which freaked me out. Hopefully if you decided to go here you will be able to make your own fun!
Compare UNWSP/UNSPSave UNWSP/UNSP