StudentsReview :: Saint Michael's College - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly

Social Life
B
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Date: Aug 10 2013
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I have had a very positive experience my freshman year at Saint Mikes, and am looking forward to starting my sophomore year in a couple of weeks. The campus and surrounding area are beautiful and Burlington, which is a great college town, is only a few minutes away. Academics are good, classes are small, and my professors have been very helpful and approachable. I am an Education major and was able to take a course in my major my first year where I got hands-on experience in a middle school classroom which was a great experience. Coming from a suburb of a diverse urban area in the mid-Atlantic region, diversity was important to me. I have a great and diverse group of friends at Saint Michaels; many who are international students. I just completed a summer study abroad program, and although the university wasn't on Saint Mike's list, I was able to get the approvals that I needed to attend. I believe that your college experience is what you make of it. There are lots of things to do on and off campus and ways to get involved. The opportunities at Saint Mikes are available for the taking.
questionHi! I see that you studied abroad over the summer. Were there many choices on Saint Mike's list?
Saint Michael's College