StudentsReview :: Lindenwood University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Lindenwood University

Survey is Blank
Arrogant

Unhelpful

She cares more about Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty than the average student.
Date: Nov 01 2013
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
All the complaints i have read on this site are true. basically if you have money your going to have a great experience. but for those of us who have to work full time and go to school full time. lindenwood will not care about you. I have three loans out just to be in this school plus a pell grant. they treat those with barely any money differently than those who do. most teachers do not care about you and your success. some do but most dont. most of the staff dont care and dont know alot. when i had my knee in brace and was in and out of doctors and on and of pain meds, none of my teachers would let me make up work or even let me see notes ive missed. even with a doctors note. i had gotten more help and friendlness at florissant valley community college and there rep is extremely bad. ive seen more students struggle then succeed. I have seen straight A students become C students in alot of my classes. My old adivsor was extremely rude and doesn't know much about the school. He laughed in my face and took me into another office to make fun of me when i changed majors. i change from biology to graphic design. the campus is very beautiful during fall and spring and the history of the compuse is very interesting other than that not worth the time or money. I will be attending a different school next sem.

Coastal Carolina University (SC) 1:negative