StudentsReview :: Washington State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Violent, Snooty, Closeminded

Arrogant, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Useful Schoolwork
B-
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Date: Apr 28 2014
Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
I was extremely disappointed with Washington State University. This was my dream school and I wanted so badly to get in. When I got my acceptance letter I was ecstatic. But when if finally got to the school I quickly realized that WSU was not the school for me.

I came from a decently sized town, roughly the same size as Pullman. However there were vast differences. The only large store around is Walmart, and unless you are willing to drive into Idaho you're stuck with Walmart. There is absolutely nothing to do in town other than visit bars.

The social scene is what really upset me here. When I first got here the girls and boys in my hall seemed like really cool people. They all had great potential, my valedictorian from high school was among them. But as a few weeks went by everyone started to get involved with the party crowd. Almost everyday someone on the floor what puking in the bathroom or running through the halls high. It was disgusting. Such brilliant people lost themselves.

Needless to say, after one year of this horrific place I am done, and have transferred to a new university.

Compare WSUSave WSU