StudentsReview :: Belhaven University - Extra Detail about the Comment

SafetyA
Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Closeminded

Friendly, Helpful, Arrogant, Condescending

ACT:24
id='quarter' class='snapshot' style='color: #977500; line-height:80px';float:left;
Social Life
B-
Extra Curriculars
A
She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Aug 10 2014
Major: Education (This Major's Salary over time)
I am a senior at Belhaven, I went there because it is a Christian university and I wanted a school that believed in core values and was just a school where everyone studied by day and partied at night. The first school I visited was Belhaven, and the minute I first stepped on campus I knew I wanted to go to school there. It was such a peaceful feeling, and even though I visited Mississippi College, the feeling was not the same, and I've been at Belhaven ever since. I like the fact that Belhaven is a small school, everyone knows everyone, you are able to have small classes and get to know your professors. I have liked most of my professors, and most of the classes have been good and contained good information. However, I am not happy that in such a small school that there were cliques once everyone got to know each other, and if you're not in a clique, you're left out. I also did not like some of the events being presented on campus, they contradicted the overall message the school portrays. Taking that a step further, I am a Christian with stricter values than the school represents and I felt that some of the things the school supported were too worldly for a Christian school. But the friends you do make, they are sweet and fun to be around, and I have enjoyed making events to celebrate different milestones in each other's lives. If anyone is looking for a small, close-knitted atmosphere with some Christian values, this is the school for you.
Compare BelhavenSave Belhaven