StudentsReview :: National University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Arrogant, Condescending

Safety
A
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Sep 02 2014
Major: English (This Major's Salary over time)
The writing work assignments are extremely intence. In one of my classes I needed 1 extra point to get a "C", instead of working with me towards that one point when we emailed back and forth, no instead the proffesor delightfully gives me a D+.Which is so shady, almost looks as if they want to see you fail. The proffessors are arrogant, don't care about helping the student pickup if they see them slipping, not even offering you extra credit or a live session or something to pull up you grade. My GPA dropped to 1.9. NU sends me a letter, that I was not to return there next semester. For almost 6 months I was depressed and did not want to confide in any other university, because of National University's bamboozling ways. I have not yet finished my degree and now have a loan to pay thanks to them.

I finally researched and found a Christian online school, called Warner University in Fl. where I reside, and already have made an impact in my first semester. Campus is beutiful and online classes for working adults are smaller, and at our pace. Take my advice, do not go to National it is a waist of your time, hard work and money.

responseNot for anything, looking at the way you write, with the constant spelling and grammatical errors, you should feel lucky to have a D . How in the world can you complain about taking a college level English class and you can't even spell or write correctly/ No wonder your professor gave you such a bad grade. You deserve it. I am not saying that to be mean, I am saying it because you need a kick in the pants and stop blaming your professor and looking at yourself.
Compare NationalSave National