StudentsReview :: Norfolk State University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Arrogant, Violent, Closeminded

Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful

Useful Schoolwork
A
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Nov 05 2014
Major: Music - Performance (This Major's Salary over time)
This school is focused on black black and thats it. I understand it's an hbcu, but oh forbid you be anything different and no one likes you. Want to dress different and not listen to rap? Good luck making friends. The administration is absolute crap. I was even accused of stealing when it was actually ANOTHER STUDENT THAT DIDN'T EVEN ATTEND THE SCHOOL ANYMORE. The teachers have the mentality of 'oh you have two other classes at the time of my class? Either try to take my class or accept an F which will harm your GPA on getting out the school" Don't even get me started on the classes. I came there at 2012, my expected leave is probably 2019 because they keep messing up my classes. Freshman year they put me in intermediate classes instead of beginner where I should've started, and in turn I couldn't handle the workload so I failed. And who's fault is it? Well everyone will say its MY FAULT that I confused the persons who set my schedule. Oh. And hey, their music program they always boast about isn't Accredited. So i'm wasting my time, and my mental health going here. Not t mention being the teachers for the band are no help in making me feel welcome. I try to talk to people and they brush me off. Guess because im not a ghetto mixtape rapper. I've been here for 3 years and have talked to ONE person that I can call an acquaintance. And that's MY ADVISER. Everyone else shuns me. This is a horrible, HORRIBLE school. And I'll be withdrawing Immediately. IMMEDIATELY. My mental health is at risk. If I continue I swear something bad is going to happen to me I just feel it. I'm already on the verge of snapping every time I walk on campus and get evil looks from the students. Sooo sorry that I know how to speak English. Excuse me for not sagging my jeans to my knees, excuse me for being polite, excuse me for having the COMMON DECENCY TO HOLD THE DOOR OPEN FOR SOMEONE.
You sound like a little bitch to me. Man up chump
Compare NSUSave NSU