StudentsReview :: Azusa Pacific University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly

ACT:28
Creativity/ Innovation
B-
He cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Date: Dec 10 2014
Major: Journalism (This Major's Salary over time)
At first, APU was the place for me! I mean, I was completely an outcast, but I was welcomed with open arms and loving people. I came here because I was offered scholarships (I wasn't Christian at first). The friends I've made have kept me there but the campus security officers are complete jerks. I was called into the office of the chief (Terry Meyer) because a student and their parents were talking badly about me as I was next to them so I starred at them and they went to him. He came and got me and told me to remove my cross necklace from my neck and turn the other cheek. This is only a SMALL encounter. I'd never recommend this school to my worst enemy. The acceptance rate is super high so don't feel special when you get in. It has not been an honor to be a student there and I dread every day being there.

responseYou're definitely not alone. The situation you described isn't an isolated case and it's just another example of how APU is more like a high school. There isn't anything special about APU. It's located in one of the worst neighborhoods in America and this school lets anyone in. A junior college can give you a better education than APU.
responseAt least you quickly saw the truth that the only reason APU welcomed you with open arms was because they just wanted your money. That's all they do is take your money and give you a worthless diploma that's a joke in the real world. For that much money (or even a fraction of it), go to a real school.
Azusa Pacific University