StudentsReview :: Samford University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Snooty, Closeminded

Friendly, Arrogant, Condescending

ACT:26
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Date: Jan 30 2015
Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
Literally do not come here if you are somewhat of a social person. This campus is full of people who were not so cool in high school and then this is their time to shine. Absolutely no social life. I am greek and some of our socials included plying "capture the flag." being greek means nothing here because you don't do anything socially. Girls are looking for their husbands here. Everyone I have talked to is physically on the look out for someone they can marry. Here I have met about 25 juniors and seniors that are engaged to be married. If you graduate from the nursing program, you will be staying in Birmingham, or the south. No one outside of the south really has ever heard of the school. The atmosphere is just weird here honestly, and if you are not a southern Baptist DO NOT COME HERE. I am catholic and people constantly try to convert me, not to mention we prayed before classes which I find a little odd. Please please please listen to me!! If you want a social life or normal college experience at all, don't come here!!!! I wish I never did and I'm trying hard to get applications in on time to transfer next semester.
Well, how awful for the students at Samford! I mean, playing a really stupid game like Capture The Flag when they could have been getting loaded, passing out and getting raped at the frat house. I see what you are saying. Samford is a real bummer of a place.
Compare SamfordSave Samford