StudentsReview :: Belhaven University - Extra Detail about the Comment

Friendly, Approachable

Condescending, Unhelpful

Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Date: Apr 26 2015
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
The "advisors" change with the seasons. mine were usually kids, who did not know what they were doing, couldn't answer questions, did not follow through on what they were to do. And the final straw was that Therold, he was a bully, had insultive, hurtful, and made me want to drop out. Turned out the problem was Belahven financial aid FAILED to send me a form they needed filled out and allowed me to attend an entire hemester wihtou it. Therold blamed me for the blunder and when he was proven wrong, never apolgized, never did recover. I had to be assigned another advisor, Ryan who was very nice, got v me this far, but now he is gone… That bully said I have to deal with him again, and again my registration is screwed up!. Classes start today and I do not have access, I am scared to even have to call him, he is so mean and hateful. I only need 3 classes to gradute… but it feels like a trap! I have placed 3 calls to administration/finance.. no one calls back.

If you need to be able to focus on your work, family and school, do not choose Belhaven. Just making sure the staff does their job becomes all time consuming. Many of my teachers failed to provide me with their contact information, making them unaccessable. Although I did have about 3 instructors who gave thier information on day 1 of class that was wonderful, but its the lazy ones who are just collecting a paycheck that make the experience such a miserable one.

Really???? O