StudentsReview :: The University of California - Riverside - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Santa Cruz, CA

SAT1820
Average
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
B
He cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Date: Jul 14 2015
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
This school. Oh it's something. Aside from the heartless faculty members and the fact that they don't give a shit about you. The only thing that kept me from wanting to get out of this hell hole was the the students at UCR. I guess it felt like a family because everyone has to work together so that they don't get fucked over by their system. All they do is take away your tuition money and make you drop out of the university looking for new people to sap out their family funds. They do such a good job at it considering how there last year admission rate was over 50%. What they do is find a reason to inflict punishment on you, and they don't give you a second chance even if you aren't the one committing the act. I get suspended from UCR for 2 years after being robbed from 2 black people, getting towed, speeding ticket, and having to go to jail. My roommate decides to smoke weed one day and get caught and then puts the blame on me. I had weed at the time but I wasn't even supposed to be caught. They end up kicking me out of my dorms during my suspension even after paying for it and me being a first year I didn't know many people who even owned a house. It has been a struggle for me to find an actual roof and all I can do is hope my parents never find out. This school pretty much deprives you of a home the minute they find a way to fuck you over. UCR has taught me one thing: there are shitty people in this world that will do anything to ruin your life.

commentSounds like you screwed yourself over and your life sucks cuz you have a rotten attitude."I wasn't supposed to be caught"? So they found your weed by chance, while they were tossing your room because of roomies weed use. Tough titty, you were still using and breaking a strict regulation. Grow up a$.
commentI'm a former student who made the mistake of going to UCR. I chose this place because it was the cheapest but it wasn't even worth my time to go there. It's not a university, it's more like a county prison. Even UCR's architecture is the splitting image of a prison.
Compare UCR/UC-RiversideSave UCR/UC-Riverside