StudentsReview :: The University of California - Los Angeles - Extra Detail about the Comment

University of California -- Berkeley, CA
University of Southern Colorado -- Pueblo, CO
Stanford University -- Stanford, CA

The University of California - Los Angeles

Alumni Survey

Date: May 02 2016
Major: Engineering Department (This Major's Salary over time)
The Biomedical Engineering graduate program at UCLA hurt me. I took on massive financial debt and have no returns on my investment even though I graduated with a Master of Science (M.S.) degree and 3.8 GPA. I have hardly even received an interviews and all of them have been in a completely unrelated field from Biomedical Engineering. Not to mention the numerous violent crimes committed against me while attending the university.

questionAt least UCLA is dramatically safer than other universities in this state. UCLA is located in one of the nicest parts of California whereas others are in honest to God ghettos.
responseRows=6 cols=34 wrap=virtual
response"Other schools in the ghetto?" You mean USC? Cal State Dominguez? Occidental? Herein lies the problem with UCLA students and their attitudes! Arrogant ,RACIST, pseudo elitist- mainly upper middle class white kids and sheltered Asian kids who think they go to a private college! (,Pancho villa parties? Pimp n hoe parties?) if you are black you will only get in if you play basketball or football. Mexican? Better come from a wealthy family or again play sports - I had a 3.8 gpa and high ACT and decent SAT; when I said I wasn't interested in playing soccer for the school ? Rejection letter. I am now a junior at CSU Fullerton and haven't looked back…
comment…And if you have a coffee table conversation about ethnic background and life, be prepared to understand campuses and dorms have these answe and beliefs all across the country. Be true to your school.
Compare UCLA/UC-Los AngelesSave UCLA/UC-Los Angeles