StudentsReview :: The University of Vermont - Extra Detail about the Comment

ACT:25
D-
Campus Aesthetics/ Beauty
A
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Date: Apr 07 2017
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
My own experience at this school was pretty bad overall. Seemed to be a lot of wealthy, snobby kids that finally got away from mommy and daddy and lacked any sort of depth. A lot of smoking weed and not a lot of genuine opportunities for a good time, (nothing against weed, I like to smoke it occasionally). But I really failed to connect with many people and found myself having a lot of acquaintances I would only say hi to passing by. I was looking forward to all the fun aspects of going to school in the beautiful Burlington Vermont, but rarely even got downtown. And when I was there I wasn't having much fun. Burlington isn't even much of a college town. The police are looking to get you a ticket for drinking and the bars have the best doormen in the world so good luck getting in there. This was only my experience and I knew a lot of people who loved it, but for the money you pay, you are better off going somewhere else.
Compare UVM/UVermontSave UVM/UVermont