StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 21 AcademicSuccess: 5.38 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 3.85 Creativity: 2.31 ExCuricular: 3.08 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 1 FAttitude5: 1 FAttitude6: 1 FacultyAcc: 1.54 Friendly: 2.31 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 3.08 Gender: 1 GradYear: 10 Grounds: 9.23 Intellect: 4 Maint: 9.23 MindExpect: 5 MindUse: 2 Programs: 0.77 SAT: 1250 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 1 SAttitude3: 1 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 1 SAttitude8: 1 SCKEY: 54037 Safety: 8.46 Social: 0.77 Standing: 1 SurroundingCity: 8.46 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 4.61 WEIGHTING: 0.20545 Worth: 1.54 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

This school screwed me over. I was a transfer student and I regret more than anything transferring to this school. I came in the spring semester as a first semester sophomore, when I met with administration officials for orientation there were many many things they "forgot" to tell me, such as every student having a mailbox where important letters and information are placed. The school bought the apartment building I live in and told me they knew I was there, and yet they mailed everything from grades to information on the fall semester to the wrong address, and I never got them. When I was I diagnosed with a severe illness and went to talk to my teachers about extra help I was told to "stop making excuses" and to return when I was ready to be a "serious student." When I talked to the Dean of Students about this she told me it was out of her hands and the school had no written policy on how to handle a student in need. She promised to email my teachers, and never did. This school is all talk. People are very sweet while you're applying but once you're there you get very little. They are also terrible about answering phonecalls, they answer about 1 in 20. And don't ever return messages. If you want to talk to someone, plan on going to the school in person. I would not recommend this school to anyone, ever. They screwed me over and I'm still recovering.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer