Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I Go to ASU and im a Freshmen from Ga. This school is in the right direction for change,but it has yet to change (if that makes since).They talk a lot about what they are going to do but nothing is getting done. The students at this school are very immature. The working staff make all the decisions students have no say so, they don't care about the students concerns. Basically it's a repeat of high school. Its a little school so everyone knows each other. The greeks at this school have no class basically anyone could be a greek here at ASU. The teachers barley show up for class yet the students have a strict attendance policy. This school is jst too ghetto for me.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools