Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
i attended philaU for 3 years then i finally transferred out in the spring of 09. i left because like everyone has said previously its HARD to make friends. i am an outgoing person and like to have tons of friends but thats not the case at P.U. everyone forms cliques at start or come to PU together from high school. the girls are all stuck up and daddy's little girls. and the guys…what guys?!?! there are NONE! (unless if your gay then there are).since ih ave transferred to SC i have been trying to get intouch with the registrars office about my transcript…NO ONE responds! if they do its at least a week later…as for when i was corresponding with my school here…it was the same day! all in all this school sucked! i lived in fortess (all girl dorm…the worse place eer!!! and IP). so glad i got out of there when i did. DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools