Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I decided to leave after one semester. Many instructors seemed tired or disconnected. Simply going through the motions. Technology is not incorporated nearly as it could be. Classes moved at a very slow pace and I learned more by reading books at home. Critiques were absurd and only offering vague general feedback. For the price of this school, it is a poor value for the money. Tuition is nearly 24k a year which breaks down to about $300 per class. I decided to get out before the hole got any deeper. The nail on the coffin was in one class we were doing an exercise on thought mapping and the instructor said the topic was sex and told students to draw first three things that come to mind. After scrawling our vulgar images we were told to tack them to the wall. That is when I realized I was paying $300 to draw a penis and tack it to the wall under the pretense of education. I am moving on to another college.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools