Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I came to OWU after reading Loren Pope's Colleges That Change Lives. After freshman year, I applied to and was accepted into several elite schools as a transfer, and then landed an internship at Harvard Med. After taking classes at Harvard, I can definitely say that the idea that OWU can compete with more elite schools is extremely inaccurate. A huge number of students transfer out. OWU may be great for some people, but if you really want to succeed, going to Hopkins med or Yale Law, transfer out. I'll be transferring to McGill in the fall.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools