Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Hastings is awesome. I have lived in Nebraska for most of my life, and wanted a change after my high school graduation, but after going on a college visit to Hastings, I feel in love.I am in the middle of my first year here, and it's going great. The courses are a little tough, but the proffessors work with you and are always available to help you one on one. The campus is nice and easy to get around. Our sports complexes are unbelievably nice, and its easy to become involved in sports or other extracurricular activities. I would say that the down points to school here, is it is a private school, so the tuition is higher than a normal university, and if cold weather isnt your thing then you are out of luck, because it gets freezing here. Other than that I strongly recomend this school. I guarantee you will get your money's worth.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools