Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I love Eau Claire. It is a gorgeous campus with a lot of friendly people. You get to know a lot of people around you, but there are always more to meet.There's really not much to do at night, but really it's what you make of it. If you want to go out and have fun, really it doesn't matter where you go, you could even stay in your dorm and hang out with friends. Sometimes it gets a little boring, but I made amazing friends so it's ok.The intramural sports are a little difficult to get into becuase you need to have a whole team set up and registered and being new I was a little confused on that. But I found a few teams to play with and it was a blast! If you're looking for a big city exciting life, it's not here. The hill sucks but the food isn't bad.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools