Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
It is very expensive compared to other state universities. There are a lot of student fees that are added on, basically students are paying for a lot of new buildings that are rented out for conventions for the university to make money. Trying to find classes that are actually at night (later than 6pm) is impossible. If your not young and work during the day you might as well kiss a degree good-bye. They are not for the students education at all the school only offers what's convenient for them. I think that would be making money with very little effort. To improve the school offer ALOT more web classes or night classes. Give the students some choice!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools