Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I am an adult student, taking online classes to finish my degree. CCU seemed like a great university to finish my degree. However, one year in, I feel very foolish in my decision to study here. The courses are not challenging, and uber expensive. I am a Christian, and I hate saying this, but the curriculum is too Christian based. I am a business major, not a theology major. I would love to transfer to a state university, but I already paid over $6000 for their required courses which will not transfer to any other school. My husband also attended CCU, but he made the mistake of informing the woman in charge of his enrollment, Brandy, that he was a Catholic, and she completely ignored him and would not assist him for months when he attempted to enroll. Do not be fooled by CCU. They may endorse Rick Santorum, but they are ardently anti-Catholic!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools