StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
Anywhere: 0 Charac: 3 ContactOk: 0 Csalary: 0 Gender: 0 GoingWell: 0 HigherED: 0 Intelligence: 4 Motivation: 4 Position1:  Position2:  Position3:  Position4:  Position5:  Position6:  Preparedness: 1 Professional: 0 Relevance: 0 Reputation: 1 ReviewLevel: 1 SCKEY: 88386 Satisfied: 0 Ssalary: 0 StartingJob:  StillInField: 0 UContrib1: 1 UContrib2:  UContrib3:  UContrib4:  WhereURNow1: 1 WhereURNow2:  WhereURNow3:  WhereURNow4:  WhereURNow5:  WhereURNow6:  WhereURNow7: 0 WhereURNow8:  Year: 12 No/invalid Email Address left

I went to CCU for my freshmen year of college to get away from Upstate New York.I went there too because of baseball. People are nice especially the southerns. They treat everyone with respect. The only people that I had a problem with were the New York City/Long Island Kids and Jersey kids. For one all they do is party. which is fine. I transferred and i graduated in four years and i knew about 10-15 people from jersey and another 10 from the NYC/LI out of the full group 6 graduated on time so may 2012. I personally think that is pathetic and a waste of time. Girls are all pretty but pretty sluty too. Guys are mainly all meat-heads as well. when i was there Greek life was big and i consider it a joke because well there are no Greek houses can put letters on the houses, you meet once a week. Yeah a joke in my eyes. The academic suck. I got a 3.4 my first semester and i went to about 50% of my classes. Kid were struggling with math i did as a sophomore in high school. I was in Calc 2 with JR's and Sr's as a freshmen. In the spring with traveling with baseball all the time i went to about 30% of my classes and still had a 3.25. Classes are easy and the professors are a joke. Coming from NY I am not surprised. Parties are pretty good everyone goes out so you are bound to run into pretty girls and your other friends as well. It sucks though cause if you don't have a car you need to call a cab to get to most of the parties which is a pain in the ass. The kids who go there are spoiled. Benz's, BMW's range rovers, Corvette's any type of luxury car you can think of kids drive. I didn't have a car and my dad owns there dealerships. Sports are pretty decent if you are a sports fan. Baseball team is always good. The food sucked, the CINO grill was good but it was expensive. I transferred back home to NY to go to UB(University at Buffalo) and I loved it there so much better. If you are looking to do nothing in college party, drink, not go to class then go to CCU but if you actually want to get a career right out of college i would choose a different school most likely in the north or out west unless u are going to an ACC school or something along those lines.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer