Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Unfortunately, attending Fordham has only served to brand me as a very specific type of person. People find out that I graduated from Fordham and immediately think they have my whole life and persona figured out. They think I'm a spoilt unambitious rich kid who wasn't a solid enough student to get into NYU but was too proud to go to a state uni where I belonged. I feel I have to overcome a lot of excess baggage and stereotypes that come with the Fordham name just to get ahead in this world.The education itself I feel was probably lacking, looking back. That's why I'm so hung up on the fact that I can't at least settle on the institution's name carrying weight for me.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools