Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I went to Liberty for the first semester and as a Christian who happens to be Black and Democratic i felt very divided from the majority of the school. it is also really segregrated as each race pretty much stays with each other. i realized very quickly that there was no night life unless you hang with your same sex friends in the dorm or walk to wal mart. also, i come from a strict family, and i have never been told that i wasn't allowed to watch a rated r movie. that is just ridiculous, as an adult, i know what to watch and it's not going to change the fact that im a christian. i also didn't like feelin uncomfortable for holding a guys hand or kissing them because apparently, thats not christian behavior. the people are judgemental and border line racist. As an african american, my experience was extremely different but if you are a white, conservative republican, you will seriously love it. Liberty has a great mission, but it doesn't fit the mold for everyone.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools