StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 9.23 Again: 1 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 9.23 Creativity: 9.23 ExCuricular: 0.77 FAttitude1: 0 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 9.23 Friendly: 9.23 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 9.23 Gender: 0 GradYear: 12 Grounds: 9.23 Intellect: 3 Maint: 9.23 MindExpect: 4 MindUse: 3 Programs: 9.23 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 91092 Safety: 9.23 Social: 0.77 Standing: 2 SurroundingCity: 0.77 TAclasses: 1 Usefulwork: 9.23 WEIGHTING: 0.44535 Worth: 0.77 unsubscribe: 0 Valid Email Address

I was a distant learning student and I spent the last 2.5 years attending courses at Liberty University. Yes the general attitude is Christian-conservative but I interacted through the discussion boards with some folks that were quite liberal on the point under discussion. For the most part the faculty are quite competent in their fields of instruction and only on one occassion did I cross paths with a very arrogant professor who just so happened to teach one of the required religion courses. Aside from this Prince, the experience was pleasant. The courses are comprehensive and vary in complexity. I pursued a degree in Criminal Justice which is the career path that I have been following for the last 22 years. Given my exposure to the mechanics of the field, I was prepared for much of the material that was being instructed but I did have the opportunity to learn new information and expand on my previous knowledge. During my time there I experienced only one minor glitch with scheduling courses but the staff was highly responsive to my complaint and corrected it immediately. Financial Aid was flawless. Overall Liberty is a great institution but I would recommend that potential applicants have a basic understanding of Christianity and are familiar with Scripture.

Link me!