Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I went here from 05-09 and it was overall a very positive experience for me. The college department strengths are definitely their sciences, business, OT and education. Most professors get to know you as a person and it's a genuine connection. I am still in touch with some of my professors 4 years later and they still remember who I am. The friendships you forge here will be for life. The entertainment factor here is not for everyone. You have to be willing to make your own fun. There is a wide variety of campus clubs and activities to get involved in and meet people of all walks of life. One of the things I loved about this school was how there wasn't set groups you hung out with. Peer mentors were friends with theatre people who were friends with senate. If you're looking for a school in an area with a never-ending supply of places to go, then go to a city. If you're looking for a school with strong personal relationships that values you as an individual person, come here.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools