Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: DUPLICATE,
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I applied to a number of different schools, but chose Bethel. HUGE mistake. It is very expensive, and not worth the money. The people at Bethel are mostly a bunch of hypocrites. They all pretend to be godly and perfect when in fact they aren't. The faculty is even worse. They believe they are GOD. EACH class, EVERY day had religion indoctrinated into it…even Algebra. I am not against religion, and consider myself to be spiritual, but this was WAY over the top. I am transferring as soon as possible. This place is just not for me. It is beyond boring unless you are into bible banging!
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools