Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOL. I'm in my sophomore year and this school is a complete joke. Academics require no work. I had a 3.3 GPA in high school and I have a 4.0 here.The social life is also completely lacking, Sure, there are random dorm room parties of like 6 people now and then. There are no significant gatherings for social life and RAs take every chance they get to stop you from making noise. Nothing exciting happens on campus. There is a group called CEN that puts on campus events. Most of these events are on friday nights at 8 and are usually some crappy youtube star or a magician (what are we 12?). Just shows you what your tuition goes to.I'm currently transferring schools because this university is a joke. A waste of money (did I mention it is expensive?). Save yourself some time and trouble and completely skip this school in your school searching.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools