Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Salve's an average school. Academics are good but not nearly worth as much as you pay for them. You'll like Salve if you basically enjoy the idea of a practically all white, all catholic, all girl, all nursing, all rich, and private, expensive, and mediocre school. Newport is great yeah…if you have $100 spending money everyday to experience downtown. Doesn't seem like I'm open minded and unbiased, right? I read reviews about Salve being a small minded and overated school.I said to hell with it, college is what you make it. I learned the hard way. Good luck making college "your own" while surrounded by almost all condescending or confused girls 24/7, paying absurd amounts of money to live by a beach that is covered in snow half the time… and knowing almost all of your student body by the 2nd semester. It's high school all over again, and thats what some people want, more power to you. Oh yeah the mascot is a seahawk and every male on a DIII team is convinced they're getting drafted to the NBA, MLB, or NFL. Choice is yours.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools