Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I am currently in my first "block" of the Elementary Ed program on the West Campus. It is absolute CRAP! The internship placements are crap- they don't listen to your needs and won't take responsibility for giving you a placement 30 miles away while someone else in your class gets a placement that is 5 minutes away. The classes are useless. They are not teaching us how to teach. The professors have their own agendas and just like to hear themselves talk. The syllabuses are silly and ridiculously overworded. Like I sais USELESS. All we do is discuss our opinions on crap. No real assignments. No real tests. Not learning how to be an effective teacher. A WASTE OF TIME
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools