StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
2004_BRILLIANT: 0.00000 2004_IVY: 0.00000 2004_WEIGHTING: 0.00000 ACT: 0 AcademicSuccess: 0.77 Again: 0 Attitude: 0 Competitive: 3.08 Creativity: 9.23 ExCuricular: 6.15 FAttitude1: 1 FAttitude2: 0 FAttitude3: 0 FAttitude4: 0 FAttitude5: 0 FAttitude6: 0 FacultyAcc: 8.46 Friendly: 5.38 FromArea: 2 FundingUse: 7.69 Gender: 1 GradYear: 12 Grounds: 0.77 Intellect: 4 Maint: 8.46 MindExpect: 3 MindUse: 3 Programs: 6.15 SAT: 0 SAttitude1: 1 SAttitude2: 0 SAttitude3: 0 SAttitude4: 0 SAttitude5: 0 SAttitude6: 0 SAttitude7: 0 SAttitude8: 0 SCKEY: 94179 Safety: 3.85 Social: 3.08 Standing: 4 SurroundingCity: 0.77 TAclasses: 2 Usefulwork: 6.15 WEIGHTING: 0.67002 Worth: 2.31 unsubscribe: 0 No/invalid Email Address left

The first thing I can say about this school is that it always made me angry. It had potential but could never seem to live up to a true college experience. I started as a Graphic Design major and I hated it. First of all the freshman year foundations classes (basically the same for all of the design majors) are a joke. I repeat, A JOKE. I could have easily gone on the internet and learned all of those things in a fraction of the time. It was a waste of my life, I painted shapes and was told my craftsmanship was slightly poor. I did not pay money to paint! Once the actual classes got started, I learned that both my professors and fellow students were full of themselves. Everyone thinks they're amazing and try to bring you down. Its competitive in a destructive way. I considered dropping out. When I switched to Digital Design, things got much better and I was happy I didn't give up. My professors were actually competent, and completely willing to teach and help. If I could say any of my money at this school was worth spending, it was in the last half of my college experience as a Digital Design major. So why was I angry? Aside from only getting 2 good years of education (and a nice scholarship), the school itself made me feel awful in every way: -The administration offices were the bane of my existence. I hated every one in charge at this school and with the exception of a few good professors, I felt like I was just a number. -Aside from Architecture, Fashion, and Business majors, you are not a priority. -Just far enough from the city that it is a hassle to go there more than once a week. Let's be honest, it's in the suburbs. More action/parties at a high school -I also grew to loathe the city of Philadelphia -Security is sometimes a joke. The area isn't so bad but still. Lastly, why care about how pretty the campus is? Worry about the quality of your education. When I left it seemed they were making big changes so hopefully (depending on the major) you get something worthwhile.

Link me!