Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:Valid Email Address
Humboldt State is a laid back, friendly hippie school. The only snobby people I have met while going to Humboldt were rich kids from SoCal. This school is very liberal, so you must be a little more open minded to go here. Saying words like "fag" and "queer" is not tolerated here.Housing is very competitive! Apply early, because the dorms fill up fast and you don't want to get stuck in an apartment miles away from campus. If you do end up living on campus, don't smoke weed in the dorms. I know more than a handful of people who got kicked out for getting caught over and over again. I know it's Humboldt, but they still don't tolerate marijuana, even if you have a medical card.
The best programs here are for the sciences. The art departments are also excellent, but not what the school is know for.I'm in Social Work and the department is pretty good.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools