Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Year:Valid Email Address
Everyone knows the school draws low status groups of people who don't like each other.As far as reputation, I don't see a degree translate to employment status in a city like New York. In NYC, there are sales roles, and slave roles. Sales and "client-facing" roles are more about presentation, not substance.I've never recommended to anyone to attend this school. At least I haven't killed any of my family members yet like that kid in my year.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools