Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
I completed my degree while on Active Duty and AMU offered the best ability to balance my career and my school. The instructors were all incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't know if it's still the case, but books were covered in tuition, so that was a nice perk in addition to being regionally accredited. The program was arduous and while I missed the peer interaction I'd get in a brick & mortar institution, it was still a positive experience. Nearly every exam was qualitative, requiring constructing analysis and composition. I definitely feel I earned my degree.The only "low" side, other than lack of peer interaction, has been a slight stigma against online institutions which seems to be waning in recent years.If you are military, TA will cover all your tuition and get your books too, since they're included in tuition. I would not recommend any other institution higher for those wishing to pursue a degree online while active duty.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools