Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
College of the Ozarks goes against everything that it says it stands for. The students are constantly worrying about getting into trouble, even if they sneeze. Some of the faculty and departments are fantastic and help prepare the students, but the college, however, distracts from this. The dorms are completely filthy and students who have spoken out about this in the past are no longer there because they were asked to "withdraw." Each year, more rules are added and policies are changed, resulting in difficulty for the students. It is NOT a debt-free school. Approximately 200-300 students actually leave debt free, the rest are left to pay for room and board and other costly fees. The college rarely listens to the students and passes new policies without seeking the students' opinions.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools