Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
UConn is an okay school. Half of the students are friendly, the other half give you dirty looks. Only a small percent of the faculty are helpful; a lot of them tend to seem very arrogant, and when I tried to ask for help in both classes and stores like the Co Op, they are very rude. Also, they messed up on my financial aid a lot and I had to spend 2 months trying to fix it. They charged me over $60,000 (when tuition for an out of state commuter is only $30,000) on my fee bill and then the next week returned all my financial aid because they dropped all my classes. When I finally got all my financial aid back and done, 2 weeks before classes started, they gave me a refund check of $1000 and then charged me $1200 on my fee bill, so I had to pay an extra $200 along with the refund check. I also couldn't add any classes because they did this. This was all a headache. I would prefer to go somewhere else.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools