Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
Is spoken of as a great school, but after over a year here, I find myself asking my roommates "have you learned anything?" And all of our responses are "no…" The school claims to be ranked in the top 2%, but I have not been able to find this ranking anywhere after hours of searching. Multiple times I have registered for classes with a specific professor, been told I got into the class, and then at the last minute been switched into an entirely different class due to organizational problems and the overbooking of sections. I then either have professors with a mere undergraduate degree, or who have only ever taught online classes.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools