Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
Statistical Analyzer: ,BLANK_SURVEY_NODATA
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
This was the only school I applied to because I fell inlove when I visited. Too bad it was the opposite of my expectations. Coastal is a joke. More like a high school than a University. Everyone is very close minded and cliquey. The students are a mix of Northern snobs, hicks and wanna be thugs. I would not recommend Coastal to anyone unless you feel like reliving high school.The athletic support is appalling, especially since our football team is 10-1. Hardly anyone goes to the games and there is absolutely no school spirit. All anyone wants to do is party. Which isn't too easy at Coastal. Its party scene is very over rated. Parties get shut down with in hours of starting and there is one club close by, which will cost you a lot of $$$$$. I have learned nothing in my classes since my professors dress worse than the students and seem to hardly have a high school diploma.IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING HERE BACK OUT AND RUN FAST
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools