StudentsReview ™ :: Mark a survey Invalid or inform SR staff
      Students Know Best Since 2000.

Who's got the Best (variable)?

Submit My Review
Dynamic Rankings
Compare U's
About that Major?
Career & Salaries

Mark a survey and Inform Staff
Please do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.

This Survey/Comment is:
High Grammatical Error
Malicious Intent/Faked
Probably Admissions
Added notes (max 100 chars):

Please remember that all surveys, even vulgar ones or those with poor grammar, convey something about the student body and the institution.

Existing Review Notes:
Administration:

Peer Review:

Statistical Analyzer:

Survey (Identifying information hidden.)
Anywhere: 1 Charac: 2 ContactOk: 0 Csalary: 50000 Gender: 0 GoingWell: 1 HigherED: 0 Intelligence: 3 Motivation: 5 Position1: Computer Engineer Position2:  Position3:  Position4:  Position5:  Position6:  Preparedness: 8 Professional: 0 Relevance: 1 Reputation: 3 ReviewLevel: 0 SCKEY: 97395 Satisfied: 1 Ssalary: 50000 StartingJob: Engineering Department- Ford Motors StillInField: 0 UContrib1:  UContrib2: 1 UContrib3:  UContrib4:  WhereURNow1:  WhereURNow2:  WhereURNow3:  WhereURNow4: 1 WhereURNow5:  WhereURNow6:  WhereURNow7: 0 WhereURNow8:  Year: 10 No/invalid Email Address left

Hello there. I decided to go ahead and write a review seeing that everyone else has given there opinion. Honestly, depending on your major, this university might not be right for you. I graduated with my bachelor of science in mechanical engineering and truthfully, we barely even used our text books. Being a math person, it was pretty easy, but most of the information our teachers taught us came from online resources. Teachers were uncooperative and rude; students were pretty dull and instagramed pictures of people and their unfortunate mishaps; some people were straight STUPID and god knows how they graduated high school; I got hit on by girls who had boyfriends and told me how stupid they were and how they were dull and had no future. I would end up telling their boyfriends who actually were more sympathetic and thankful then I thought they would be. Guys are pretty chill and mellow. Girls were pretty loose. SOME were rednecks but not everyone I encountered was like that. If you really want a decent education, I would not recommend Ferris State University. My employer actually told me that the last 5 (yes five)guys that came from Ferris were either fired or quit because they said they couldn't understand how to do their job. I have worked for my employer at Ford Motors for the last few years now since I graduated from Ferris State and every once in a while he jokes and says that he never would have thought that I could produce the work I do and that I actually graduated from their. If you want respect, go somewhere else.

Link me!
Forward me!

Get Your Degree!

Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.

Powered by Campus Explorer