Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
This school is not what I thought it would be. Pretty much I expected to work hard in school, but party and have fun. There is not much to do here on the weekends if you're not in a frat or a sorority. I come out of state and do not have a car down here and let me just say it makes the school so much worse without a car. People don't just give out rides. Everyone wants money to go places. The shuttle system is terrible and you end up waiting 30-45 minutes before getting back to your dorm at UP. UP (or university place) is super nice and it's great you get your own room, but if I could do it all over again id live on campus. You don't really get the college dorm life experience living at UP, and you don't really get a chance to meet everybody in your building like you would in the dorms. If you're a senior, I really just recommend you going elsewhere. Trust me, this schools not worth it and everybody wants out.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools