Mark a survey and Inform StaffPlease do not overuse -- this is just intended to notify SR staff of probably invalid surveys. We will not "edit" or censor existing valid surveys.
Existing Review Notes:
|Survey (Identifying information hidden.)|
Worth:No/invalid Email Address left
The people are what really make the university. My peers really make WJU a place that I want to go. I changed my perception of the school on an overnight visit my parents forced me to go on. After that I did a 180 and it went from my 3rd choice to 1st choice, above OSU (Columbus campus). Maintenance is the main problem that I see at the school, and a bit of administrative problems. The faculty and staff are very open and friendly. Take a tour before you decide that you want to go and it will open your eyes.
StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
• Why is college hard?
• Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools